- Irish online advertising rose 12.8 per cent in first half of 2012 – IAB
- Just 55 per cent of UK businesses making significant use of social media
- US Online Advertising Body Rejects Microsoft Do-Not-Track Browser Default
- Consumers need better understanding of data sharing - report
- Screen size important for ad effectiveness but other variables more so
Latest Online Advertising News
E!online now being represented in Ireland by Digitize
Digitize New Media are delighted to announce their appointment as exclusive partners to E!online in Ireland. The home of ‘Keeping up with trhe Kardashians’, ‘The Girls of the Playboy Mansion’ & ‘Fashion Police’ is for the first time available to Irish
E!online’s Women 15-34 profile
46% is almost twice that of Mailonline's 27% (Comscore)
E!online’s users are far more loyal! They visit the site on average 12 times per month, Vs. only 7 times per month for mailonline (Comscore).
Standard formats available from now, Rich media & integrations to follow soon.
Page 1 of 1 pages